How It Works
PATIENT WALK IN FOR TEST
Patient will come to Lab
Receptionist will register the patient and Bill Amount will be collected.
Patient will be directed to Sample Collection Room.
SAMPLE TAKEN + SCANNING ROOM
Worksheet will be Printed and Sample will be processed to Testing Department
SAMPLE TESTING + IMAGE UPLOADING TO PACS
Sample will be inserted to the Instruments.
Sample will be Tested By Lab Instruments
RESULT AUTO UPDATED!
Results will be uploaded to the Application
Cross Verification of Results
Authorization of the Results
DOCTOR REVIEW RESULT
Doctor Review Result
Diagnostic Management System
A Complete ERP for Diagnostics Centres
TLIMS : is Virtual Cloud-Based Diagnostics Management Software which allows to operate Diagnostics Centers through Intranet and Internet.
TLIMS is a robust, secure system for your needs and Maintenance Free software.
No need to install the software on multiple Desktops / Computers. TLIMS is Completely Web-Based Software which can be operates through Any Browser.
TLIMS Reduces Infrastructure Cost and A Single Integrated Solution and Highly Affordable. It’s a Completely HIPAA compliant software.
TLIMS can be deployed remotely, which help to save lots of time on Installations, which means a reduction in deployment time.
TLIMS is ideally suited to offering more than one application. Along with TLIMS you get Procurement, Inventory, MIS, Patient Module, Help Desk, Auto Email, Auto SMS, CRM and Much More.
TLIMS Notify to Patients, Doctors, Collections Centers via Auto SMS and Auto Email After Report are Authorized and can also send the Results Online. Reports can be downloaded by patients directly.
TLIMS comes with Automated Barcoding Features which helps Diagnostics Center to interface all types of Instruments.
TLIMS helps you to Manage your Lab Workflow right from Billing to Reporting Efficiently and grow the Business.
- Register customers for both remote collections and walk-ins
- Collect samples & label them with system-generated barcodes.
- Accept Appointments & home collection requests from the portal.
- Generate Bills
- Smart, Configurable & Department-wise workflows to increase productivity
- History of all your Examinations records right from Beginning.
- Interface your medical devices with our LIS to reduce human errors and improve efficiency
- Abnormal and Panic values in a report are auto-highlighted to avoid unnecessary errors
- Keep track of inventories used in the processing of samples along with an alert to refill them before they run out of stock or re-order level.
- Notify Patients, Collection Center’s and doctors for reviewing & approving critical reports
- Different price lists for referrals & Franchise.
- Complete Control on Users and Monitor all activities done on the system.
- Analyse your financial growth with graphs and also Design any type of report formats / Templates.
- MIS reports and revenue reports are provided to assist in making financial decisions
- Keep track of all the outsourced tests & analytics regarding the inflow and outflow of finance
- Quick search is provided everywhere in the system with an option of advanced search
- A Complete ERP for Diagnostics Centers.
Step 1 : Patient will come to Lab
Step 2 : Receptionist will register the patient and Bill Amount will be collected.
Step 3 : Patient will be directed to Sample Collection Room / Scanning Room.
Step 4 : Worksheet will be Printed and Sample will be processed to Testing Department
Step 5 : Sample will be inserted to the Instruments.
Step 6 : Sample will be Tested By Lab Instruments
Step 7 : Results will be uploaded to the Application / Images will be uploaded to the PACS.
Step 8 : Cross Verification of Results / Images will be Examined in to the PACS by Radio Technicians
Step 9 : Authorization of the Results / Images will be Examined and Cross Verification by Radiologist Doctors.
Step 10 : Printing of the Reports
Step 11 : Dispatch and Delivery of the Reports
Step 12: Confirmation of Delivered Reports
Step 13 : Customer Feedback and Reviews
Step 14 : Completing the Process.